June 2, 2023
- Children In Ukraine Not Spared Even On International Children’s Day. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- The Use Of Starvation As A Weapon Of War By Russian Forces. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- Ukraine’s Counteroffensive Against Forced Russian Citizenship. Maxime Edwards, Foreign Policy Magazine.
June 1, 2023
- Ukraine war blurs lines between cyber-crims and state-sponsored attackers. Jeff Burt, The Register.
May 31, 2023
- Spying for Human Rights. Why Documenting Abuses Should Be Part of the Intelligence Community’s Job. Sarah Yager, Foreign Affairs.
May 30, 2023
“Talking Foreign Policy” experts discuss war crimes in Ukraine and President Putin. Ideastream Public Media.
- OSCE’s report confirms large-scale deportation of Ukrainian children to Russia. Euromaidan Press.
- Four Russian soldiers charged with torture of Ukrainians in Kherson. Mike Brest, The Washington Examiner.
May 29, 2023
- ‘I was so scared’: the Ukrainian children taken to Russia for financial gain. Peter Beaumont, The Guardian.
- Will the Russian Federation’s accountability for crimes against Ukraine drive the evolution of international law? Mariia Derechina, Lexology.
May 28, 2023
- Sunflowers near embassy in Washington: Ukrainian activists draw attention to Russian war crimes. Ukinform.
- Make Russia Pay. Casey Michel, The Atlantic.
May 26, 2023
- ICC team inspects sites of Russian war crimes in Sumy region. Ukinform.
- Ukrainian clinics hit in deadly Russian missile strike. CBC News/Thomson Reuters.
May 25, 2023
- Russia’s War in Ukraine Shows Cyberattacks Can Be War Crimes. Andrada Fiscutean, Dark Reading.
May 16, 2023
- Ursula von der Leyen steps up calls for tribunal for Russia’s ‘crime of aggression. Jennifer Rankin, The Guardian.
May 15, 2023
- European human rights summit to step up aid for Ukraine to counter Russian invasion. Raf Casert, Toronto Star.
May 12, 2023
- US, EU, UK to Support Probe of Russian War Crimes Within Weeks. Myroslava Gongadze,
Voice of America.
- The road to prosecuting Russia for war crimes in Ukraine. Erin Banco, Politico.
May 11, 2023
May 10, 2023
May 8, 2023
- How to stop Putin getting away with murder in Ukraine. Jamie Dettmer, Politico.
- Can Ukraine Get Justice Without Thwarting Peace? Brian Finucane and Stephen Pomper, Foreign Affairs.
May 7, 2023
- Prosecuting Russian war crimes in Ukraine will require ‘stamina’: ICC chief. Sean Boynton, Global News.
May 4, 2023
- Explosion over the Kremlin. What does it mean? More of the same from Russia. Timothy Snyder. Substack.
- Zelensky says Putin must face justice at the ICC. The Washington Post.
May 3, 2023
- Give Sanctions Regime Proper Teeth To Deal With Dirty Money. Dr. Ewelina U. Ochab. Forbes.
May 2, 2023
- Spike in Russian combat deaths fuels fears of worse carnage to come. Dan Lamothe and Isabelle Khurshudyan. The Washington Post.
- The Principle Of Universal Jurisdiction Must Become Truly Universal. Ewelina Ochab. Forbes.
May 1, 2023
- The Counteroffensive. Anne Applebaum and Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic.
- The Diary of a Ukrainian Filmmaker-Turned-Soldier. Artem Ryzhykov, New Lines Magazine.
- Ukraine : entre génocide et natiocide. Katerina Sviderska, La Presse.
April 30, 2023
- When Russia targets ordinary homes: the attacks that mean no one is safe in Ukraine. Emma Graham-Harrison and Artem Mazhulin, The Guardian.
- War-crimes prosecutions in Ukraine are a long game. The Economist.
- Russia’s War Exacting Toll on Ukrainian Children. Voice of America.
- Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Says Russian Soldiers ‘accomplice’ To War Crimes In Ukraine. Republic World.
- Ukraine is traumatised, but it is filled with a deep, burning anger and its people won’t surrender. John Lyons, Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- UN Accuses Russia of Grave Human Rights Violations in Ukraine. Lisa Schlein, Voice of America.
April 29, 2023
April 25, 2023
FBI aiding Ukraine in collection of digital and physical war crime evidence. AJ Vicens, Cyberscoop.
April 23, 2023
- Were war crimes committed in Ukraine? How Canada is assisting with the probe. Jim Bronskill, Global News.
- RCMP sifting ‘fairly large volume’ of information in Ukraine war crimes probe. CTV News
- Putin’s War on Ukrainian Memory. Richard Ovenden, The Atlantic.
April 22, 2023
- Data company Palantir to help Ukraine prosecute alleged Russian war crimes. Jeffrey Dastin, Reuters.
- The ‘all-seeing’ tech giant mapping Putin’s war crimes. Ben Wright, The Telegraph.
April 21, 2023
- NATO Vows to Add Ukraine, Russian War Crimes Exposed: ‘Tens of Thousands of Children Kidnapped’. Caitlin Burke, CBN.
April 19, 2023
- Russian soldiers ‘forced me to dig my own grave’: US lawmakers hear accounts of alleged Russian war crimes. Jennifer Hansler, CNN.
April 16, 2023
- Germany has evidence of hundreds of war crimes in Ukraine. Deutsche Welle.
April 13, 2023
- Putin arrest warrant ‘spanner in the works’ for South Africa. France 24.
- Buying ammunition together will help bring a just peace in Ukraine. Josep Borrell Fontelles, The Hill Times.
- Ukraine: Russian Torture Center in Kherson. Human Rights Watch.
April 12, 2023
- Russian torture in Ukrainian prisons may amount to crimes against humanity. Dignity.
- Kyiv compares Russia to Islamic State after beheading video. Globe and Mail.
- The Final Blocks: Inside Ukraine’s Bloody Stand for Bakhmut. Andrew E. Kramer, The New York Times.
- Zelenskiy urges world leaders to act over PoW beheading video. Luke Harding, The Guardian.
April 11, 2023
- How Ukraine’s Power Grid Survived So Many Russian Bombings. Marc Santora, The New York Times.
- Opinion: The leaked documents on the Ukraine war are chilling. David Ignatius, Washington Post.
- How Data and Justice Meet to Tackle War Crimes in Ukraine. GovCIO.
April 10, 2023
- Lethal Surprises Hidden in the Grass: Russia’s Trip Wires and Land Mines. Andrew E. Kramer, The New York Times.
- Mikhail Shishkin: Putin’s regime doesn’t need culture at all now. The Times.
April 9, 2023
- Exhibition “Meanwhile in Mariupol” that shows Russian war crimes in Ukraine opens in Sweden. Euromaidan Press.
April 8, 2023
- ‘Hi, I’m Elya, I’m nine and a half. I’m hiding from the war.’ Children from Mariupol left messages and drawings on the walls of a basement where they hid as Russia’s siege destroyed the city. Meduza.
- Russia’s State-Backed Mercenaries Are Building a Brand on Cruelty. Lucian Staiano-Daniels, Foreign Policy.
April 5, 2023
- The International Criminal Court takes aim at Vladimir Putin. Jacqueline R. McAllister and Daniel Krcmaric, Political Violence at Glance.
- Russian official sought by ICC for war crimes speaks to UN. Al Jazeera.
- Russian charged with war crimes: Ukrainian kids can go home. Edith M. Lederer, The Associated Press/CTV News.
- Thousands Of Ukrainian Children Are Still Missing. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- As Russian Troops Retreat From Irpin And Bucha, More Evidence Of Putin’s War Crimes Emerges. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
April 4, 2023
- Russian charged with war crimes may brief U.N. Security Council. Michelle Nichols, Reuters.
- Zelensky: Russia will be held accountable for war crimes in Ukraine. EuroNews.
- Exhibition dedicated to Russian war crimes in Ukraine opens in New York on Bucha liberation anniversary. Euromaidan Press.
- U.N. rights body extends Ukraine inquiry into crimes since Russia’s invasion. Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber and Emma Farge, Reuters.
- Finland joins NATO in major blow to Russia over Ukraine war. Lorne Cook and Matthews Lee, The AP
April 3, 2023
- Ukraine’s Bucha 1 year on: Slow progress in war crime probes. Viktoriia Pokatilova, Deutsche Welle.
- Ukraine: Investigating War Crimes. Tetyana Dotsyak, Institute for War and Peace Reporting.
- The breaking and making of Ukraine – Trauma and exhaustion are balanced by pride and hope.
Gideon Rachman, FT.
April 2, 2023
- War-crimes warrant for Putin could complicate Ukraine peace. Mike Corder, AP.
- The Children’s Rights Advocate Accused of Russian War Crimes. Valerie Hopkins, The New York Times.
- Kosovo’s war crimes trial shows the need for preparation in Ukraine. Andrea Lorenzo Capussela, The Financial Times.
- A year after Russia’s crimes in Bucha came to light, Ukraine marches toward justice for its civilians. Mark Mackinnon, The Globe and Mail.
March 31, 2023
- The National Hockey League has a war crimes problem. Mark Kersten, The Globe and Mail.
March 30, 2023
- French Parliament Recognizes Ukrainian Famine As Genocide. Radio Free Europe.
- Inside Ukraine’s Push to Try Putin For War Crimes. Simon Schuster, Time Magazine.
March 29, 2023
- A New Court to Prosecute Russia’s Illegal War? International Crisis Group.
- The Only Realistic Answer to Putin. David J. Kramer, John Herbst, and William Taylor, The Atlantic.
- Gathering evidence of atrocities. UkraineCast (podcast).
March 28, 2023
March 27, 2023
- Putin Arrest Warrant: International Law and Perceptions of Double Standards. Chidi Anselm Odinkalu and Sharon Nakandha, OpinioJuris.
March 26, 2023
- US officials pledged to hold Russia accountable for war crimes in Ukraine. Congress wants receipts. Francesca Chambers and Josh Meyer, USA TODAY.
- Wanted: Vladimir Putin, for war crimes against Ukraine’s children — but what now? Kristina Hook, The Hill.
March 25, 2023
- The West Must Give Ukraine the Weapons It Needs to Win. Phillips Payson O’Brien, The Atlantic.
March 24, 2023
- UN decries torture, killing of Ukrainian and Russian POWs. Al Jazeera.
- The ICC Arrest Warrant for Putin Could Do More Harm Than Good. Paul Poast, WPR.
March 23, 2023
- Over 72,000 war crimes have been recorded in Ukraine since the Russian full-scale invasion started. Ukrinform.
- Ukraine War in Data: 74,500 war crimes cases — and counting. Tom Nagorski, Mariana Labbate, and Anna Deen. GridNews.
- Defeating Putin now is the only way to stop third world war. Adam Zivo, The National Post.
March 22, 2023
- Ukraine: Izium Apartment Victims Need Justice. Human Rights Watch.
March 21, 2023
- US urges Xi to press Putin over ‘war crimes’ in Ukraine. Marita Moloney, BBC World.
- It is a reputation game: Why the world’s democracies must ensure that Ukraine prevails. Artur Doshchyn, VoxUkraine.
- Justice Dept. Embraces Supporting Role in Pursuing War Crimes in Ukraine. Glenn Thrush, The New York Times.
- Looting, Stealing, Destroying: How Russia Weaponized Art Theft. Nata Druhak, European Resilience Initiative Center.
- ‘I killed a man today’: Russian soldier accused of war crimes in absentia after audio files intercepted. Rebecca Wright, Ivan Watson, Olha Konovalova and Tom Booth, CNN.
- In stoic Ukraine, stony faces are starting to crack and to cry. Jeffrey Gettleman, the New York Times.
March 20, 2023
- ICC to plead for extra money to pursue Russian war crimes in Ukraine. Patrick Wintour, The Guardian.
- ICC pledged more aid to probe Ukraine crimes. France24.
- Support Builds for ICC Ukraine Investigation. Maria Elena Vignoli, Human Rights Watch.
- Blinken: Xi’s Visit Suggests China Doesn’t Think Moscow Should be Held Accountable for War Crimes in Ukraine. Nike Ching, Voice of America.
March 17, 2023
- ICC issues arrest warrant for Vladimir Putin in Ukraine war crimes probe. Aaron D’Andrea, Global News.
March 16, 2023
- War crimes, indiscriminate attacks on infrastructure, systematic and widespread torture show disregard for civilians, says UN Commission of Inquiry on Ukraine. United Nations Human Rights Council.
- Russia has committed ‘wide range’ of war crimes in Ukraine, says UN-backed inquiry. The Guardian.
- Some Russian abuses in Ukraine may be crimes against humanity – UN inquiry finds. Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber and Emma Farge, Reuters in The National Post.
- UN-backed inquiry accuses Russia of war crimes in Ukraine. Lori Hinnant and Jamey Keaten, ABC News.
- UN-backed inquiry accuses Russia of war crimes in Ukraine. The Canadian Press.
March 15, 2023
- Ukraine war crimes cases to open as International Criminal Court seeks 1st arrest warrants since Russia’s invasion. Pamela Falk, CBS News.
- Biden administration splits on prosecuting Russia for war crimes in Ukraine. Alice Speri, The Intercept.
- These videos are a reminder why Russia is being investigated for war crimes. CNN.
March 14, 2023
- Gang-rape and genital electrocution: The harrowing war crimes in Ukraine under investigation. Harriet Barber, The Telegraph.
- Accounting for war crimes. Nergis Canefe, Eurozine.
- Who will pay the bills for Russia’s destruction of Ukraine? Eugene Stakhiv and Andriy Demydenko. Vox Ukraine.
March 13, 2023
- ICC to seek warrants against Russians over alleged Ukraine war crimes – source. Anthony Deutsch, Reuters.
- ‘Morality Shouldn’t Get in the Way’ — Russia’s Genocidal State Media. Julia Davis, CEPA.
- ‘Forcible transfer’: Orphans from Ukraine ‘taken’ by Russia. Al Jazeera.
- Exposed: Has Putin Been Planning To Carve Up Ukraine Since At Least 2010? Alexander Motyl, 1945.
March 10, 2023
- Manifestations en Géorgie Il a toujours été question de l’Europe. Katerina Sviderska, La Presse.
March 8, 2023
- Pentagon Blocks Sharing Evidence of Possible Russian War Crimes With Hague Court. Charlie Savage, The New York Times.
March 6, 2023
- Ukraine urges ICC to investigate video appearing to show Russians killing PoW. Pjotr Sauer, The Guardian.
March 3, 2023
- Calculated evil: How Putin’s forces use war crimes and torture to erase Ukrainian identity. Veronika Melkozera, Politico.
February 27, 2023
- The Consequences of War: Ukraine, One Year Later. Dan Ciuriak, Kyle Hiebert, Marie Lamensch, and Inga Trauthig, Centre for International Governance and Innovation.
- Ukrainian Nobel peace laureate calls for special tribunal to try Putin. Jennifer Rankin, The Guardian.
- From war crimes, to spies and cyber attacks: Ukraine’s domestic spy chief on fighting Russia across all fronts. Bel Trew, The Independent.
February 25, 2023
- Russian attacks on Ukrainian health workers, hospitals may amount to war crimes: report. Global News.
February 24, 2023
- ‘Something Was Badly Wrong’: When Washington Realized Russia Was Actually Invading Ukraine. Erin Banco, Garrett M. Graff, Lara Seligman, Nahal Tossi and Alexander War, POLICO.
- We owe it to the people of Ukraine to bring Vladimir Putin to trial for war crimes. Gordon Brown, The Guardian
- RCMP probing reports of ‘heinous’ war crimes in Ukraine — but prosecutions could take years. Catharine Tunney, CBC.
- EU unveils ‘game changer’ data center to probe Ukraine war crimes. The Defense Post.
February 23, 2023
- Ukraine Alleges Thousands of War Crimes by Russia. Ian Lovett, Wall Street Journal.
- Explainer: How are war crimes in Ukraine being investigated? Stephanie van den Berg and Anthony Deutsch, Reuters.
- Ukraine’s prosecutor: ‘We’ve collected evidence that Wagner has committed war crimes’. France 24.
February 22, 2023
- Russian war crimes tribunal still not established one year on from Ukraine invasion. Isabel da Silva, EuroNews.
- La guerre a un visage de femme. Katerina Sviderska, La Presse.
February 21, 2013
- How Bellingcat collects, verifies and archives digital evidence of war crimes in Ukraine. Eduardo Suárez, Reuters Institute.
- Russia Committed ‘Apparent War Crime’ In Ukraine’s Kramatorsk, Rights Report Concludes. Radio Free Europe.
February 20, 2023
- Centre investigating Russian war crimes in Ukraine to be set up in July. Isabel da Silva, My.Europe
February 18, 2023
February 17, 2023
- Civilian hackers could become military targets, Red Cross warns. Alexandre Martin, Recorded Future News.
February 16, 2023
- Inside the Kremlin’s disinformation war in Ukraine. Michael Weiss, Yahoo News.
- Fog of war: how the Ukraine conflict transformed the cyber threat landscape. Shane Huntley, Google.
- Smartphones Are Changing the War in Ukraine. S. Fidler and T. Grove, Wall Street Journal.
- Canada’s Joly wraps Ukraine visit with pledge for sexual violence supports. Global News.
February 14, 2023
- ‘They Didn’t Understand Anything, but Just Spoiled People’s Lives‘. Anne Applebaum, The Atlantic.
February 8, 2023
Putin’s forces ‘using rape as instrument of war’, says Ukraine war crimes investigator. Catherine Philp, The Times.
February 7, 2023
February 5, 2023
Objectif : anéantir l’identité ukrainienne. Isabelle Hachey, La Presse.
February 4, 2023
January 31, 2023
January 28, 2023
- As war crimes mount, Ukraine faces hard choices about prosecutions. Liz Sly, Washington Post.
- Ukraine enters uncharted territory with request to investigate Russian cyberattacks as war crimes. Ines Kagubare, The Hill.
The U.S. says the Wagner Group is a transnational criminal organization. Here’s why. Jennifer Chevalier and Alexandra Zabjek, CBC
January 25, 2023
- Captured Russian soldier will face trial for torturing civilians. Euromaidan Press.
January 23, 2023
- Torturés par les Russes. Isabelle Hachey, La Presse.
- UN Official says evidence of war crimes against children in Ukraine. Dzenana Karabegovic, Radio Free Europe.
- The Ukraine war and the crime of aggression: How to fill the gaps in the international legal system. Claus Kress, Stephan Hobe and Angelika Nußberger, Just Security.
- International push for Nuremberg-style tribunal to hold Vladimir Putin responsible for war in Ukraine. Bonny Symons-Brown, ABC News (Australia).
January 22, 2023
- Ne rien pardonner. Isabelle Hachey, La Presse.
- In Ukrainian town of Chasiv Yar, once-distant sounds of war get louder. Mark McKinnon, Globe and Mail.
- Germany Calls For A Tribunal For Putin’s Crime Of Aggression. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- Genocide Alert fordert Unterstützung gegen Massenverbrechen und Kriegsverbrechen in der Ukraine. Genocide Alert.
January 21, 2023
- US to designate Wagner Group as transnational criminal organization. Bernd Debusmann, BBC.
- Safe at home in Dnipro, until a Russian missile struck. Michael Schwirtz, The New York Times.
- The bitter truth behind Russia’s looting of Ukrainian art. Anna Nemtsova, The Atlantic.
January 20, 2023
- UK offers qualified backing for tribunal to prosecute Russia’s leaders. Patrick Wintour. The Guardian.
- The sanctions on Russia are working. Vladimir Milov, Foreign Affairs.
- Don’t fear Putin’s demise. Garry Kasparov & Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Foreign Affairs.
January 17, 2023
- A Wagner fighter defects to Norway, promising to expose Russian war crimes in Ukraine. Anatoly Kurmanaev, Henrik Pryser Libell and
- Russia’s crime and punishment. Oona A. Hathaway, Foreign Affairs.
January 16, 2023
- Putin’s war crimes solidify West’s military support for Ukraine. GZero Media.
- Germany’s Baerbock proposes special tribunal to prosecute Russian leadership. Hans von der Burchard. Politico.eu
January 14, 2023
- Putin’s war crimes could be prosecuted in the United States. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- Ukraine liberated Kherson city. Now, Russia is destroying it. Siobhán O’Grady and Anastacia Galouchka, The Washington Post.
December 23, 2022
- Russia accused of demolishing Mariupol theatre “to hide war crimes”. Leonie Chao-Fong, Tom Ambrose, and Helen Sullivan, The Guardian.
December 22, 2022
- Caught on camera, traced by phone: The Russian military unit that killed dozen in Bucha. The New York Times.
December 1, 2022
November 23, 2022
- Russian military commanders ordered soldiers to commit sexual violence in Ukraine, war crimes investigator says. Tom Porter, Business Insider
November 20, 2022
- Near Kherson, orphanage staff hid Ukrainian children from Russian occupiers. Samantha Schmidt and Serhii Korolchuk, Washington Post
November 17, 2022
- Cold, dark confusion grips Ukraine after Putin’s missile barrage. Jamie Dettmer, Politico
November 16, 2022
- Human traffickers exploit desperation of Ukrainian refugees and their children. Rosie Birchard, PBS
November 14, 2022
- Tyrants in the Dock. Reed Brody, Project Syndicate
- Ukraine war: Russia guilty of war crimes in Kherson, says Zelensky. George Wright, BCC
November 13, 2022
- Putin’s Atrocities In Ukraine- Crimes With A Name. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes
- Russia Tried to Absorb a Ukrainian City. It Didn’t Work. Andrew E. Kramer, New York Times
October 30, 2022
- What Are Putin’s Filtration Camps’ And Why Are They Concerning? Ewelina Ochab, Forbes
October 20, 2022
- ‘It was Horror’: Liberated Ukrainians Share Grim Tales of Russian Occupation. Carlotta Gall, New York Times
- Ukraine’s true detectives: The investigators closing in on Russia war criminals. Lauren Wolfe, The Guardian
September 27, 2022
- Journalists are being trained to gather evidence of war crimes- starting in Ukraine. Juana Summers, Kai Mcnamee, Patrick Jarenwattananon, NPR
September 11, 2022
- Ukraine Blitz Sends Russian Forces Into Retreat. Cassandra Vinograd, New York Times
September 10, 2022
- Ukrainian Forces Take Key City, Igniting New Phase in War. The New York Times
September 9, 2022
- Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine demands special international tribunal. Olena Khomenko, Atlantic Council
- Russia is preventing access to Ukraine war prisoners, U.N. says. Emma Farge, Reuters
August 1, 2022
- Call Russian atrocities in Ukraine what they are: Genocide. Dmytro Kuleba (Ukrainian Foreign Minister), The Hill
- The Prosecution of Russian War Crimes in Ukraine. Masha Gessen, The New Yorker
July 28, 2022
- Why Russia’s War in Ukraine Is a Genocide. Kristina Hook, Foreign Affairs
July 20, 2022
- Russia’s mass kidnappings of Ukrainians are a page out of a wartime playbook – and evidence of genocide. Alexander Hinton, The Conversation
- Risch, Cardin, Colleagues Introduce Resolution Recognizing Russia’s Actions In Ukraine As a Genocide. United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
July 14, 2022
- Statement of Ukraine Accountability Conference: The Hague. Anthony J. Blinken (United States Secretary of State) and Uzra Zeya (Under Secretary of State), U.S. Department of State
- Forty-five nations pledge to coordinate evidence of war crimes in Ukraine. Anthony Deutsch and Robin Emmott, Reuters
July 13, 2022
- Joint Statement in support of Ukraine and the proceedings before the International Court of Justice (ICJ). German Federal Foreign Office
- Support for Ukraine’s application before the International Court of Justice against Russia: joint statement. Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office. Government of the United Kingdom
- Russia’s war against Ukraine has turned into terrorism. Anne Applebaum, The Atlantic
June 30, 2022
- Ukraine cannot halt this genocide alone. Will world leaders finally learn from history and intervene? Ella Johnson and Yonah Diamond, The Toronto Star
June 29, 2022
- After Rapes by Russian Soldiers, a Painful Quest for Justice. Valerie Hopkins, The New York Times
June 21, 2022
- The Ukrainians Sent to Russia’s ‘Filtration Camps’. The New York Times
June 3, 2022
- Russia’s economy will be cut in 2022, but so far, despite sanctions, the system is more stable than we would like to see. Elina Ribakova, Kyiv School of Economics.
June 2, 2022
- Ireland recognized Russian invasion as genocide. Kyiv Independent
May 28, 2022
- Threatened with death and riot over inhumane conditions: inside Russia’s filtration camps for Ukrainians. Dean Kirby, Inews
May 23, 2022
- Ukrainians must endure a brutal ‘filtration’ process to escape Russian held territory. Here’s what that means. Ivana Kottasová and Oleksandra Ochmann, CNN
May 20, 2022
- Ireland to use Council of Europe presidency to push to hold Russia accountable on war. Simon Carswell, The Irish Times
April 28, 2022
- PACE calls for the setting up of an ad hoc international criminal tribunal to hold to account perpetrators of the crime of aggression against Ukraine. The Parliamentary Assembly
April 27, 2022
- House votes unanimously to describe Russian military action in Ukraine as genocide. Peter Zimonjic, CBC Canada
April 25, 2022
- Ukraine and the words that lead to mass murder. Anne Applebaum, The Atlantic
April 3, 2022
- Why We Need a New Nuremberg Trial to Make Putin Pay, Philippe Sands, Daily Mail
- Statement Calling for the Creation of a Special Tribunal for the Punishment of the Crime of Aggression against Ukraine, The Office of Gordon and Sarah Brown
March 28, 2022
- Ukraine May Mark a Turning Point in Documenting War Crimes, Justin Hendrix, Just Security