February 5, 2023
Objectif : anéantir l’identité ukrainienne. Isabelle Hachey, La Presse.
February 4, 2023
January 31, 2023
January 28, 2023
- As war crimes mount, Ukraine faces hard choices about prosecutions. Liz Sly, Washington Post.
- Ukraine enters uncharted territory with request to investigate Russian cyberattacks as war crimes. Ines Kagubare, The Hill.
January 25, 2023
- Captured Russian soldier will face trial for torturing civilians. Euromaidan Press.
January 23, 2023
- Torturés par les Russes. Isabelle Hachey, La Presse.
- UN Official says evidence of war crimes against children in Ukraine. Dzenana Karabegovic, Radio Free Europe.
- The Ukraine war and the crime of aggression: How to fill the gaps in the international legal system. Claus Kress, Stephan Hobe and Angelika Nußberger, Just Security.
- International push for Nuremberg-style tribunal to hold Vladimir Putin responsible for war in Ukraine. Bonny Symons-Brown, ABC News (Australia).
January 22, 2023
- Ne rien pardonner. Isabelle Hachey, La Presse.
- In Ukrainian town of Chasiv Yar, once-distant sounds of war get louder. Mark McKinnon, Globe and Mail.
- Germany Calls For A Tribunal For Putin’s Crime Of Aggression. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- Genocide Alert fordert Unterstützung gegen Massenverbrechen und Kriegsverbrechen in der Ukraine. Genocide Alert.
January 21, 2023
- US to designate Wagner Group as transnational criminal organization. Bernd Debusmann, BBC.
- Safe at home in Dnipro, until a Russian missile struck. Michael Schwirtz, The New York Times.
- The bitter truth behind Russia’s looting of Ukrainian art. Anna Nemtsova, The Atlantic.
January 20, 2023
- UK offers qualified backing for tribunal to prosecute Russia’s leaders. Patrick Wintour. The Guardian.
- The sanctions on Russia are working. Vladimir Milov, Foreign Affairs.
- Don’t fear Putin’s demise. Garry Kasparov & Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Foreign Affairs.
January 17, 2023
- A Wagner fighter defects to Norway, promising to expose Russian war crimes in Ukraine. Anatoly Kurmanaev, Henrik Pryser Libell and
- Russia’s crime and punishment. Oona A. Hathaway, Foreign Affairs.
January 16, 2023
- Putin’s war crimes solidify West’s military support for Ukraine. GZero Media.
- Germany’s Baerbock proposes special tribunal to prosecute Russian leadership. Hans von der Burchard. Politico.eu
January 14, 2023
- Putin’s war crimes could be prosecuted in the United States. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes.
- Ukraine liberated Kherson city. Now, Russia is destroying it. Siobhán O’Grady and Anastacia Galouchka, The Washington Post.
December 23, 2022
- Russia accused of demolishing Mariupol theatre “to hide war crimes”. Leonie Chao-Fong, Tom Ambrose, and Helen Sullivan, The Guardian.
December 22, 2022
- Caught on camera, traced by phone: The Russian military unit that killed dozen in Bucha. The New York Times.
December 1, 2022
November 23, 2022
- Russian military commanders ordered soldiers to commit sexual violence in Ukraine, war crimes investigator says. Tom Porter, Business Insider
November 20, 2022
- Near Kherson, orphanage staff hid Ukrainian children from Russian occupiers. Samantha Schmidt and Serhii Korolchuk, Washington Post
November 17, 2022
- Cold, dark confusion grips Ukraine after Putin’s missile barrage. Jamie Dettmer, Politico
November 16, 2022
- Human traffickers exploit desperation of Ukrainian refugees and their children. Rosie Birchard, PBS
November 14, 2022
- Tyrants in the Dock. Reed Brody, Project Syndicate
- Ukraine war: Russia guilty of war crimes in Kherson, says Zelensky. George Wright, BCC
November 13, 2022
- Putin’s Atrocities In Ukraine- Crimes With A Name. Ewelina Ochab, Forbes
- Russia Tried to Absorb a Ukrainian City. It Didn’t Work. Andrew E. Kramer, New York Times
October 30, 2022
- What Are Putin’s Filtration Camps’ And Why Are They Concerning? Ewelina Ochab, Forbes
October 20, 2022
- ‘It was Horror’: Liberated Ukrainians Share Grim Tales of Russian Occupation. Carlotta Gall, New York Times
- Ukraine’s true detectives: The investigators closing in on Russia war criminals. Lauren Wolfe, The Guardian
September 27, 2022
- Journalists are being trained to gather evidence of war crimes- starting in Ukraine. Juana Summers, Kai Mcnamee, Patrick Jarenwattananon, NPR
September 11, 2022
- Ukraine Blitz Sends Russian Forces Into Retreat. Cassandra Vinograd, New York Times
September 10, 2022
- Ukrainian Forces Take Key City, Igniting New Phase in War. The New York Times
September 9, 2022
- Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine demands special international tribunal. Olena Khomenko, Atlantic Council
- Russia is preventing access to Ukraine war prisoners, U.N. says. Emma Farge, Reuters
August 1, 2022
- Call Russian atrocities in Ukraine what they are: Genocide. Dmytro Kuleba (Ukrainian Foreign Minister), The Hill
- The Prosecution of Russian War Crimes in Ukraine. Masha Gessen, The New Yorker
July 28, 2022
- Why Russia’s War in Ukraine Is a Genocide. Kristina Hook, Foreign Affairs
July 20, 2022
- Russia’s mass kidnappings of Ukrainians are a page out of a wartime playbook – and evidence of genocide. Alexander Hinton, The Conversation
- Risch, Cardin, Colleagues Introduce Resolution Recognizing Russia’s Actions In Ukraine As a Genocide. United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
July 14, 2022
- Statement of Ukraine Accountability Conference: The Hague. Anthony J. Blinken (United States Secretary of State) and Uzra Zeya (Under Secretary of State), U.S. Department of State
- Forty-five nations pledge to coordinate evidence of war crimes in Ukraine. Anthony Deutsch and Robin Emmott, Reuters
July 13, 2022
- Joint Statement in support of Ukraine and the proceedings before the International Court of Justice (ICJ). German Federal Foreign Office
- Support for Ukraine’s application before the International Court of Justice against Russia: joint statement. Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office. Government of the United Kingdom
- Russia’s war against Ukraine has turned into terrorism. Anne Applebaum, The Atlantic
June 30, 2022
- Ukraine cannot halt this genocide alone. Will world leaders finally learn from history and intervene? Ella Johnson and Yonah Diamond, The Toronto Star
June 29, 2022
- After Rapes by Russian Soldiers, a Painful Quest for Justice. Valerie Hopkins, The New York Times
June 21, 2022
- The Ukrainians Sent to Russia’s ‘Filtration Camps’. The New York Times
June 3, 2022
- Russia’s economy will be cut in 2022, but so far, despite sanctions, the system is more stable than we would like to see. Elina Ribakova, Kyiv School of Economics.
June 2, 2022
- Ireland recognized Russian invasion as genocide. Kyiv Independent
May 28, 2022
- Threatened with death and riot over inhumane conditions: inside Russia’s filtration camps for Ukrainians. Dean Kirby, Inews
May 23, 2022
- Ukrainians must endure a brutal ‘filtration’ process to escape Russian held territory. Here’s what that means. Ivana Kottasová and Oleksandra Ochmann, CNN
May 20, 2022
- Ireland to use Council of Europe presidency to push to hold Russia accountable on war. Simon Carswell, The Irish Times
April 28, 2022
- PACE calls for the setting up of an ad hoc international criminal tribunal to hold to account perpetrators of the crime of aggression against Ukraine. The Parliamentary Assembly
April 27, 2022
- House votes unanimously to describe Russian military action in Ukraine as genocide. Peter Zimonjic, CBC Canada
April 25, 2022
- Ukraine and the words that lead to mass murder. Anne Applebaum, The Atlantic
April 3, 2022
- Why We Need a New Nuremberg Trial to Make Putin Pay, Philippe Sands, Daily Mail
- Statement Calling for the Creation of a Special Tribunal for the Punishment of the Crime of Aggression against Ukraine, The Office of Gordon and Sarah Brown
March 28, 2022
- Ukraine May Mark a Turning Point in Documenting War Crimes, Justin Hendrix, Just Security